Year 10 Subjects – Digital Technologies
Level: Year 10
Assumed knowledge: Year 9 Digital Technologies
Students develop computational thinking and design skills using a website programming language. Students learn the process of conceptualising and developing, testing and validating a website project of their choice, which may be a specialised calculator, or a game of their choice.
Students also develop the user experience of websites though the implementation and evaluation of aesthetic design principles and layout techniques of websites to make visually appealing and easy to use websites.
- Website Design (HTML & CSS)
- Theory – Compression Algorithms
- Three Practical Skill Tasks (50%)
- Homework Tasks and Quizzes (10%)
- Digital Solution Project (40%)