Our mission is to provide a well-rounded curriculum that addresses the academic, spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of our students while upholding Biblical truth. We invite you to experience our College firsthand by joining a Principal's Tour.
While our main enrolment entry points are ELC, Foundation, and Year 7, we also accept enrolments for all year levels whenever vacancies arise.
To ensure ample time for the enrolment process, we typically conduct interviews two years prior to the intended year of entry. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as early as possible, as there is often a waiting pool for many year levels. Upon receipt of your application, which will be acknowledged, your child will be placed in the waiting pool for their desired year of entry. We will contact you to discuss the next steps.
If you would like to speak with us before applying, please complete the Expressions of Interest Form.
Calculate your child's year of enrolment
Our Early Learning Centre welcomes enrolments from Age 3 and intakes students three times per year. Please visit our Early Learning Centre page for more information.
How to Enrol
Step 1: Complete an online Application for Enrolment
Please submit an online Application for Enrolment Form (one per child) that includes the following scanned documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate (extract acceptable)
- Completed Pastor / Minister reference form from your Christian Church (if applicable)
- Reports of assessments conducted by professionals, regardless of your child’s age. For example, these may include: Speech Pathologists, Educational Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, etc.
- For School-aged children, provide copies of the last two Semester Reports and NAPLAN results.
- For Early Learning Centre enrolments, provide evidence of immunisations (children are required to be immunised to enrol).
The Application Fee, payable with credit card online is:
- $70 for all first time applications
- $35 for each subsequent, sibling application
- $0 for if your child is currently enrolled in the ELC
Our Enrolment Agreement and Terms and Conditions are outlined in the application form.
We are unable to accept applications from families and or students who are affiliated with another faith tradition or church whose beliefs are in direct contrast to those of our College (as outlined in our Statement of Faith).
Your application will be acknowledged by an email receipt and places your child in the 'waiting pool' but does not guarantee a place.
Step 2: Enrolment interview
The majority of interviews are conducted two years prior to the nominated commencement date. This process provides the opportunity for the Principal and Heads of School to discuss and determine if Emmaus Christian College is the right school for you and your child along with discovering your child's hopes, dreams and ambitions.
Step 3: Acceptance
If your child is successful in gaining a place at Emmaus Christian College you will be receive a letter of offer. To confirm your acceptance, you will be required to pay the non-refundable enrolment deposit.
Step 4: Enrolment deposit
Early Learning Centre enrolment deposit: $500.00
Foundation to Year 12 enrolment deposit: $300.00
The non-refundable deposit is payable per child. Should the amount not be received within the given time frame the offer will be withdrawn and your child will be placed back in the waiting pool.