PLEASE NOTE: There is a waiting pool for many year levels at South Plympton Campus commencing earlier than 2023.
Principal's Tours are the best way to gain an insight into student life and the Emmaus Christian College culture and community. Tours run during a normal school day when you can see the classrooms in action, meet the teachers and talk to key leadership staff and students.
Our Principal's Tour dates for 2021 will be announced soon. In the meantime, please express your interest and we will contact you when the dates are confirmed.
Our Principal's Tours are COVID-Safe events. Each tour has a COVID-Safe plan in place, approved by the South Australian Government. A COVID-Safe Plan is a list of measures designed to keep staff and patrons safe and minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19.
In order to comply with the COVID-Safe rules and to provide the ability for physical distancing:
- Please keep family groups as small as possible. (For example, one parent per family)
- Contact details of each attendee will be recorded and confirmed before the commencement of the tour.
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the event.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any cough or cold symptoms.
- Please aim keep a physical distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- There will not be morning tea after the tour.
- Tour groups will be smaller and less time spent during the tour or the College, to avoid congestion within student learning spaces.
Upcoming Principal's Tours
Brooklyn Park Campus (ELC - Year 6)
Wednesday 4 November, 9am - 11am (Booked out)
Please contact us to arrange a time visit the Brooklyn Park Campus at another time.
Campus Tours in 2021
We will host three tours in 2021. Dates will be announced soon.
In the meantime, please express your interest online and we will be in touch.
Take a 360° Virtual Campus Tour
Can't attend these dates?
If you are unable to attend these tour dates, please complete the Expressions of Interest online form and we will contact you or contact our Registrar, Barb Greenslade on 8292 3834 or at email@example.com.