The Emmaus Christian College Building Fund
The College Building Fund provides parents, alumni and the community with an opportunity to contribute to the refurbishment, maintenance and development of College facilities. The fund is registered with the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Since 2008, in excess of $800,000 has been donated to the College Building Fund. The Board of Governors and the Leadership team are very grateful and appreciative for this contribution that has significantly contributed to the refurbishment, maintenance and development of College facilities.
The generous contributions have supported a number of key improvement projects over the last ten years such as:
- Surfacing / line marking of the tennis courts and installation of sporting equipment
- Landscaping along Lynton Ave including paved areas, shade sails, seating and garden beds
- Installation of Junior /Middle School playground equipment
- Upgrade of perimeter fencing surrounding College Oval
- Installation of water tank and irrigation system and relaying of turf on the College Oval
- Installation of artificial turf soccer pitch
- Upgrade of balcony for Year 12 students including new balustrade and outdoor furniture
- Installation of outdoor table tennis tables
Improved facilities through the Building Fund
Looking forward into 2020, the continued support of the College Building Fund will contribute to the ongoing refurbishment, maintenance and development of College facilities, with key projects such as:
- Upgrade of gym flooring and equipment at South Plympton campus
- Refurbishment of student toilets at South Plympton campus
- Upgrade to the Theatre (EPAC) sound and lighting equipment at South Plympton campus
- Completing the fire sprinkler system installation project to the three story building at South Plympton campus
- Development of additional classrooms at Brooklyn Park Campus
How to donate
Each year the College provides enrolled families with the opportunity to make a voluntary contribution to the College Building Fund (via the Fee Income Verification online declaration). Each donation made is deeply appreciated and helps to implement the College plans for refurbishment, maintenance and development of College facilities.
If you'd like to make a donation please visit our Student Services Officer at 7 Lynton Avenue, South Plympton Campus or call 8292 3820.